Quilt Tracker (List Format)
Once you start tracking your quilts, you can never stop! Whether you keep all your creations, sell them, or hand them down to family, it's so special to be able to look back and see what you've made. Featuring boxes to glue swatches of fabric, you'll be able to create a beautiful scrapbook of quilty memories. Plus, you'll be able to easily refer back to see exactly which fabric you used in case you ever need to know.
- Name of pattern
- Name of pattern designer
- Date completed
- Fabric details (including dedicated backing and binding sections)
- Fabric swatch boxes
HOW TO USE:
- Original size is 8.5 x 11, though it can easily be scaled down to print on a smaller scale.
- If you require more than 6 fabrics, simply print a second page.
- We love to keep our sheets in a binder with our patterns. You can either keep a dedicated "My Quilts" section, or keep a set of sheets with each paper pattern you have.
*** This pattern is for personal use only. Not to be resold or redistributed. Once the file has been downloaded, you may print unlimited copies for personal use.
- 8.5 x 11 PDF
- Can be scaled when printing to change size.
- For personal use only. Not to be redistributed in any way.